Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Wednesday, April 1st: Let's Learn About Viruses!

Happy April, 6th graders!

Since we are all stuck at our houses because of a virus, I thought it would be a good idea to learn more about viruses.  Below is a link to a video I made for you.  I'm not a professional and I know it's awkward- maybe I'll get better at this in the next few weeks!

Bonus:  See if you can hear my cats fighting in the background of this video.



Here is a link to a note-catcher: Virus Note-Catcher but you don't need it- just write down new things you learn on any sheet of paper.

If you want to go through the slides on your own here they are: Virus Slide Show

Assignment:
Share your answers by emailing adolan@hccs481.org, writing a comment here on this website, or sending a DM on Instagram: ms.dolans_science.

     What are THREE new things you learned about viruses?

     What are TWO things you are doing to stay safe from COVID-19

     What is ONE question you still have?


No comments:

Post a Comment